Aetna is a health care company originally founded in 1853 that Aetna alcohol rehab coverage is providing coverage to individuals and employers. These treatments are including (1) detox, (2) partial hospital treatment, and (3) intensive outpatient treatment.
Detox is occurring when a person stops using a specific substance. During drug and alcohol detox, a person might experience unpleasant and sometimes dangerous withdrawal symptoms such as Nausea, Vomiting, Dehydration, Mood swings, and Seizures.
Addiction Treatment Using Your Aetna Plan
- A professional drug and alcohol detox program is providing for the medical management of withdrawal symptoms. Aetna is covering traditional detox programs but it is not rapid detox.
- The best method is going about finding addiction treatment with Aetna insurance. It is log in to the company website and review the individual Aetna alcohol rehab coverage that is available.
- This is difficult to find information without having a specific Aetna policy because this company offers so many different insurance plans. Members will be getting the details about their coverage online that is the first step to seeking addiction treatment.
- These members are calling Aetna or chatting online to select some type of insurance they need for drug and alcohol rehab programs.
- These staff are helping members better understand their insurance and find the right health services. They are connected members to local rehab facilities and peer support services, it is making easy for people to get the assistance they need.
- To ease the process of finding a rehab center that accepts your Aetna plan, you can also speak to an addiction treatment specialist.
- These trained professionals are well-versed in insurance coverage for specific plans and can help you find the right facility for you or a loved one. Learn more by contacting us today.