Libido problems are not just restricted to women. Even men suffer from the same and premature ejaculation is one such common sexual disorder that can be very distressing and can have serious relationship problems. The fear of failure to have a good sex life is enough to increase the suffering.
Luckily, there are medications for rectifying this problem. Priligy is one of the most effective oral medicines for treating the problem of premature ejaculation. It is available as Priligy generica 60mg which is the maximum dosage that is taken to increase the time of ejaculation while improving your control when you wish to ejaculate. It is an incredible remedy that should reduce your frustration or worry about not having a satisfying sexual life.
How Priligy works?
The full of life ingredient in Priligy is dapoxetine, a drug approved for treating premature ejaculation. Dapoxetine is a serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that works actively and blocks the serotonin transporters. It removes serotonin during sexual activity and stays longer on certain neurons in the brain. This results in delayed ejaculation or you may say controlled ejaculation.
Where to buy Priligy without a prescription?
Reputed and trusted online pharmacies like Top Apotheke sell Priligy without a prescription. This online pharmacy works round the clock with their highest goal being the health of their customers and their top priority is maintaining their confidentiality. You can rely on the expertise of their staff when it comes to male health. Their qualified customer service representatives offer free advice on any kind of questions about sexual disorders.
Make use of their user-friendly website and with just one click on https://www.top-apotheke.at/priligy-rezeptfrei.html, you will be taken to the required webpage. Order Priligy with Top Apotheke at the most affordable price and with no extra shipping charges.
Instructions for Priligy intake
The main ingredient of Priligy, dapoxetine is supposed to work for treating a specific male sexual disorder which is about controlling ejaculation. Hence, it is not supposed to be taken by women or males under the age of 18 years.
The other instructions to be followed while taking Priligy are:
- The maximum dosage of Priligy is 60 mg which should be taken only once in 24 hours if the desired result is not achieved with 30mg.
- It should be taken as and when required before any planned sexual activity and not to be taken continuously as a daily intake.
- Dapoxetine and generic Priligy should not be taken if you have any pre-existing health conditions.
- Priligy should not be taken along with any other drugs with serotonergic effects as it might create complications related to a higher intake of sedatives.
- Dapoxetine is not to be taken with alcohol and grapefruit juice as they can increase the level of this medicine in your body which could lead to complications.
- Avoid driving and operating any heavy machinery as dapoxetine works on your serotonin levels and works on your brain receptors for controlling premature ejaculation.
Keeping all these instructions in mind, go ahead with Priligy for treating premature ejaculation problems and having a healthy and sexual life.