Allergic asthma is the most common type of asthma that is caused due to allergens. Asthma is commonly associated with cough, wheezing, and breath shortness. Limiting exposure to inhalants indoors can increase the symptoms of allergic asthma.
Though there are many treatments for allergic asthma, homeopathic medicine for allergic asthma has a success rate in curing asthma. If you are suffering from allergic asthma, then continue reading to know Homeopathy can be the best solution:
Causes of asthma
- Environmental factors- Asthma symptoms in children are more likely to develop because of environmental factors. These factors include passive smoking, viral infections, and several allergens that may have an adverse effect on a baby’s immune system.
- Respiratory infections: RSV (respiratory syncytial virus) and other respiratory disorders in young children can harm their lung development.
- Genetics: You are more likely to acquire allergic asthma if you have a family history of asthma.
Symptoms of asthma
Patients with asthma experience different symptoms. The severity, length, and frequency of the symptoms vary depending on the patient. Each acute episode can differ, even within the same patient.
Some patients may experience few symptoms daily, while others may have intermittent asthma attacks with a symptom-free phase. While some people may only experience minor symptoms, some experience severe asthma attacks.
Only after physical activity, at a specific season, or when exposed to allergens or other triggering circumstances, some people may experience the symptoms.
Prevalence of asthma
Asthma is one of the most prevalent chronic respiratory conditions that affect children. Between the ages of 1 and 14 years, around 15%–16% of children globally have asthma. Asthma is more common in women than men among adults.
Approximately 10%–11% of adults around the world have asthma. Asthma is more common in children whose families have a history of allergies and asthma.
Homeopathy and asthma
- Asthma can cause an immune system that is too sensitive (hypersensitive). Like irritable bowel syndrome treatment in homeopathy, it works by lessening the body’s hypersensitivity and treating the illness on a deeper level.
- Homeopathy improves immunity, which reduces the possibility that you will get frequent colds and coughs with repeated throat infections. As a result, the patient’s overall health is improved.
- Homeopathy can be taken in addition to traditional medicines. Acute asthma attacks are less frequent and last less time when it is treated with homeopathic medicines.
- When used consistently over time, homeopathic medications may lessen the need for frequent conventional medications such as inhalers, bronchodilators, cortisone, or antibiotics. Homeopathic treatment is completely risk-free, so it can be used as part of long-term asthma control.
Prevention of asthma
The best way to treat the symptoms of asthma is through conventional medicine or through specialized homoeopathic treatment. Below are some suggestions for reducing the symptoms of asthma:
- Avoid smoking tobacco
- Passive smoking
- Asthma triggers
- Maintaining an active physical routine
- Measuring breathing
- Getting vaccinated for pneumonia
Homoeopathy focuses on the idea that a smaller dosage of a given drug may be more effective than a larger one. The homeopathic medicine for allergic asthma typically uses natural ingredients and chemicals, so it is safe to use without side effects.